Maintenance Engineer –Electrical
Shifts: Days – Monday to Friday
· Progression opportunities
· Great team ethos
· Work – life balance
· Day shifts
· Training opportunities – programming
· Weekends off!
Established for 50 years, my client's a globally recognised Manufacturer, supplying their product across the world
Due to substantial growth & new contracts, we are now looking to grow the Maintenance department in order to keep up with & achieve production targets.
As a result, we're now looking for a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer (experienced within some form of high speed manufacturing/industrial engineering) to assist in reactive breakdowns, PPM's & installations when required.
You MUST have experience as a hands-on Maintenance Engineer, or as a Service Engineer looking to move into a static position. You MUST BE strong Electrically
Ideal candidate will be:
· MUST beQualified Electrically to level 3 as a minimum (NVQ/C&G/BTEC/ONC)
· MUST have previous experience working as a Maintenance Engineer within a similar, ideally within a high-speed manufacturing/processing environment
· Experience with fault finding & modifying PLC' s(Siemens S7, Allen Bradley, Mitsubishi) & Electrical fault finding within an INDUSTRIAL environment
· Experience in Injection Moulding, Extrusion, Powder Coating & Automation machines desired
· Able to demonstrate strong communication skills whilst working within a team environment and toward a long-term goal
Stirling Warrington are always looking for experienced Maintenance Engineers, Maintenance Managers, Maintenance Technicians, Reliability Engineers, Mechanical Fitters, Maintenance Electricians, Mechanical Engineers, Electrical Engineers