Fancy working for a company that actually cares for staff?
A food manufacturing company that offers great holiday, works with charities and really invests in you?
Salary wise, we’re talking £22,186. Oh, and you’ll work Monday-Friday, days only.
Well, here’s the experience that you’ll need:
– You’ll need to be ok working with a variety of roles, from chill work to ambient
– Getting your hands dirty won’t be an issue- don’t worry though, it’s a food environment, not a sewage plant
– You’ll be process driven and familiar with Food/Beverage kit
– There’re going to be audits, hopefully you’ll contribute to a positive outcome
– You’ll want to develop your skill set, because you’ll be able to.
So, if you’re a Production Genie who’s looking for a great role with a forward-thinking company, please click apply.
Tagged as: Engineering