Refer a friend receive £250 T&C’s
- For the purposes of these terms & conditions the term “friend” means “candidate” and “£250” means “referral fee”.
- Any candidate referred to us must not be already registered on our database.
- To receive referral fee, the referred candidate must start in a role that Stirling Warrington placed them into.
- Stirling Warrington will pay the referral fee when our introductory fee is received from the client.
- Stirling Warrington reserves the right to change the referral fee amount.
- Stirling Warrington reserves the right to cancel referral fee if the candidate drops out at any point in the process.
- Stirling Warrington accepts no responsibility for tax liabilities incurred by the referral fee, it is your responsibility to declare any income to HMRC.
From Stirling Warrington