NO MORE NIGHTS! Now that I’ve got your attention, we are a successful FMCG manufacturer who take pride in their maintenance team. We know how important you are in helping us continue to make our great product! We can offer you a good work life balance with flexible working hours in return we are looking for a hard working engineer to help us ensure our factory keeps running.
* Formal training courses along with hands on training
* Overtime at time and a half
* Progression opportunities and career plan
*Recent experience as a Maintenance Engineer
* Qualified to level 3 (NVQ, Btec ONC)
* Experience maintaining/repairing heavy industrial equipment
* Electrical fault finding, 3-phase wiring
* Experience fault finding with PLC systems
If you are interested please contact Alex at Stirling Warrington.
Tagged as: Engineering