Have you considered Night Shifts? Here’s why you should!
So you’re an Engineer looking for a new job and you’re considering changing shifts. Yes you’ve thought about days, double days or continentals but here’s why you should consider Night Shifts:
- Typically no weekends! Never miss out on sports or family time at weekends.
- It’s more productive. With less people in the factory, less interruptions – you’ll get more done!
- Routine- it’s easier to plan things in your personal life compared to a Panama or continental shift, although some night shifts are 4 on 4 off, the majority are Sunday to Thursday / Monday to Friday.
- More Money! Generally permanent night shifts are more lucrative.
- Faster, less stressful commute. Typically less traffic driving to work in the evening/night. You’ll be on your way home when others are going to work!
- More time for personal errands. You won’t need to book a day off to get your car MOT’d or serviced.
Although 90% of our vacancies are Days, Double Days, Panama, Continental or the shifts. We do get a number of night shift vacancies come in every month and we’re always looking to talk to candidates who are open to it!
Get in touch on 01509 32 35 32 today.